That was a day of ups and downs

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Finally we got the tiles fixed and the badly fitted shower screen taken away. Of course, there was a delay as the new tiles were the wrong size and the bloke had to go away and try to find the right ones. When he finally returned and started work my partner, needed to go to the loo. She can be in there for a while, so I guided her to an assisted bathroom and toilet across the hallway in our assisted living block. She got a bit muddled and instead of using the toilet she sat on the bath lift, which is higher and has a hole in the middle, and I was left with a large smelly mess to clean up.
I'm not looking for sympathy or to embarrass the poor wee soul and if we have to do that again when the new shower floor is fitted I have learned a lesson or two. I also locked her in for privacy and she pulled the cord which got her through to a strange voice in a call centre. She thought the lady was outside and could not understand why she did not open the door. Next time I read a post about faecal incontinence you really do have my complete sympathy.

Thethirdmrsc

Apr 4, 2018
Planning, communication, chemistry, psychology, entertainer, telepathic messenger is not always in our remit. I was crying out at our blue bins tonight as he had put the left over cauli cheese in the paper sack. It’s sometimes the small things that get you. Hugs to you.

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Planning, communication, chemistry, psychology, entertainer, telepathic messenger is not always in our remit. I was crying out at our blue bins tonight as he had put the left over cauli cheese in the paper sack. It’s sometimes the small things that get you. Hugs to you.
Hugs back to you.