Talking point app on I-pad?

Pickles53

Feb 25, 2014
Radcliffe on Trent
Hi and sorry if this question is answered somewhere else.... Can't find anything specific though.

I downloaded the TP app onto my I-pad. When I open TP via the app, I can see posts but can't work out how to log in or post comments. So at the moment I'm still logging in via the main AZ society website. This works fine, but I just wonder what I'm doing wrong with the app.

Any ideas welcome:):)

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
If you click on the 3 lines at the top left then go down to people click on that and at the top will be your name and at the top right will be the option to log in ,

then to post comments you go onto timeline and onto the thread that you want to post on then click on the 3 lines on the top right and it gives you the option to reply

Last edited:

Pickles53

Feb 25, 2014
Radcliffe on Trent
If you click on the 3 lines at the top left then go down to people click on that and at the top will be your name and at the top right will be the option to log in ,

then to post comments you go onto timeline and onto the thread that you want to post on then click on the 3 lines on the top right and it gives you the option to reply

Thank you Jenny, I was just completely clueless as usual with anything techy!

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
To be honest, I never log out! However, no one else can access iPad ( OH can't even turn on radio!).

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be helpful to include some screenshots, just in case someone is reading this discussion and trying to work out what to do.

The screenshots are from the Android version but are pretty similar to what you'd see on the ipad:

When you tap on the TP app, you see a grey screen with a fish and then the home page:

app screenshot.png

When you tap on the three lines on the top left hand side you see several options. Tap 'Join' to log in:

app menu.png

I hope this helps :)