1. Chuggalug

Chuggalug Registered User

Mar 24, 2014
    Norfolk
    Just catching up, Es. That Turner looks amazing! I do hope you get that pesky catheter sorted. That's one thing that does need to be kept properly working.

How are you today, love?

2. esmeralda

esmeralda Registered User

Nov 27, 2014
    Devon
    Chickadee you are much the most bravest person. I feel so sad that you are posting in the middle of the night with your back so painful and worrying about John and everything. Praying very hard that everything will be okay for you.
    Love and - hope the hugs aren't hurting your back:D
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
    Devon
    We're okay Chuggs, still waiting for the DN. Hope you're having a good day.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Grey Lad

Grey Lad Registered User

Sep 12, 2014
    North East Lincs
    Hi Es just popping in to say hi. It was your namesake's birthrday on Tuesday but still not wanting any contact. I understand she is in Brazil at the moment so no chance of seeing her on Sunday when I am in London. I wonder if S S would support a trip out there?

5. esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
    Devon
    Sorry you still don't have any contact with your Es GL. Keep hoping.
    Think you could definitely make a case for a trip to Brazil. Did you not get it included i your Carer's Assessment?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Chuggalug

Chuggalug Registered User

Mar 24, 2014
    Norfolk
    Typical you, Es. You don't let nuffin getcha down, do you? That's my girl. But I do hope for better news for you all the same. Something to make life easier and to give you a true sigh of relief.

My love to you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Grey Lad

Grey Lad Registered User

Sep 12, 2014
    North East Lincs
    How remiss of me but I could always ask for it to be added. Could also use it as a scouting mission for the Sky Blues to find another Pele. I will contact s s as soon as they open this morning!

8. esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
    Devon
    Good luck. Like the idea of multi tasking :)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. chick1962

chick1962 Registered User

Apr 3, 2014
    Female
    near Folkestone
    Hello my lovely Es, only just catching up with everyone on every thread :) doing thread hopping :D how are things and how is Nick? Has the wet room and hoist made a difference? Are you managing on your own or have you got some help now? Hugs n love to you both xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

10. Grey Lad

Grey Lad Registered User

Sep 12, 2014
    North East Lincs
    Are you setting a challnege here for a man who is partly 70?

11. thebes

thebes Registered User

Feb 10, 2014
    London
    Good morning, hope things are OK with you. I tried to send you a PM about possible Plymouth connections but your inbox is full so it can't reach you. Catch up with you when you have a bit of time to spare, :)