Struggling Now

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Just catching up, Es. That Turner looks amazing! I do hope you get that pesky catheter sorted. That's one thing that does need to be kept properly working.

How are you today, love?

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Hello Es , trying to catch up . Glad to hear Nick is home my lovely . Hopefully he will be better being in familiar surroundings. Sorry to hear about all the problems with the catheter . You are so brave Es ! Thinking of you both sending hugs and lots of love xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Chickadee you are much the most bravest person. I feel so sad that you are posting in the middle of the night with your back so painful and worrying about John and everything. Praying very hard that everything will be okay for you.
Love and - hope the hugs aren't hurting your back:D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Just catching up, Es. That Turner looks amazing! I do hope you get that pesky catheter sorted. That's one thing that does need to be kept properly working.

How are you today, love?

We're okay Chuggs, still waiting for the DN. Hope you're having a good day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs

Hi Es just popping in to say hi. It was your namesake's birthrday on Tuesday but still not wanting any contact. I understand she is in Brazil at the moment so no chance of seeing her on Sunday when I am in London. I wonder if S S would support a trip out there?

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Sorry you still don't have any contact with your Es GL. Keep hoping.
Think you could definitely make a case for a trip to Brazil. Did you not get it included i your Carer's Assessment?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk

Typical you, Es. You don't let nuffin getcha down, do you? That's my girl. But I do hope for better news for you all the same. Something to make life easier and to give you a true sigh of relief.

My love to you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Sorry you still don't have any contact with your Es GL. Keep hoping.
Think you could definitely make a case for a trip to Brazil. Did you not get it included i your Carer's Assessment?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How remiss of me but I could always ask for it to be added. Could also use it as a scouting mission for the Sky Blues to find another Pele. I will contact s s as soon as they open this morning!

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hello my lovely Es, only just catching up with everyone on every thread :) doing thread hopping :D how are things and how is Nick? Has the wet room and hoist made a difference? Are you managing on your own or have you got some help now? Hugs n love to you both xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

thebes

Feb 10, 2014
London
Good morning, hope things are OK with you. I tried to send you a PM about possible Plymouth connections but your inbox is full so it can't reach you. Catch up with you when you have a bit of time to spare, :)