so restless !

tuffydawn

Mar 30, 2015
oh is so restless all day long only happy if i am driving him about or walking him in his wheelchair once we are home again he doesn't know what to do with him self drugs we have tried have no effect or make him unsteady on his feet I am totally lost for what to do day centres don't work as he's too restless and unable to participate in anything how long can this stage go on for I am fit with loads of energy but its wearing me down day after day just want it to stop!!!!

nanafatana

Dec 17, 2017
oh is so restless all day long only happy if i am driving him about or walking him in his wheelchair once we are home again he doesn't know what to do with him self drugs we have tried have no effect or make him unsteady on his feet I am totally lost for what to do day centres don't work as he's too restless and unable to participate in anything how long can this stage go on for I am fit with loads of energy but its wearing me down day after day just want it to stop!!!!

nanafatana

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Tuffydawn, i feel for you i really do.My oH is always wanting to go out for walks even on the days we have just come in the house.we no sooner come home and then he wants to be back on the move again.We went shopping this morning, called in for a coffee, came home , had a snack and we went out again with our Son. Came back had dinner and now he is pestering me to go out again.All i want to do is have a sit down and relax.

Paperweight

May 8, 2018
hi Tuffydawn know what you mean my oh is same ,we had a walk this morning to our local shops ,and it was so warm so I thought no way can I go out this afternoon ,he has walked all afternoon round house in the garden never sat down and kept asking me if I was going with him ,he is like it everyday he goes to daycare and they are so good they try to involve him but he won't join in they just let him wander they have door locked so he can't get out and he seems content with that .i wonder myself how long can this stage go on

Paperweight

May 8, 2018
Hi Tuffydawn, i feel for you i really do.My oH is always wanting to go out for walks even on the days we have just come in the house.we no sooner come home and then he wants to be back on the move again.We went shopping this morning, called in for a coffee, came home , had a snack and we went out again with our Son. Came back had dinner and now he is pestering me to go out again.All i want to do is have a sit down and relax.
Hi nanafatana I also feel for you and Tuffydawn has I have just said I am in same boat it is so tiring,just got to say oh sat down but nearly on my knee That's another thing he does if I move he will be be by my side he follows me all the time looks like not moving till bedtime

Rosebush

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, my OH is just the same, we go to town most days, come home for lunch then he's got the dog lead in his hand ready for a walk, I have to go with him because he wanders off, we get back and all he does is pace around the house I think he must have ants in his pants! So then I cook tea and we're off again and tomorrow will be just the same(groundhog day) Lx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch