So it is Official

Fugs

Feb 16, 2023
I’m so sorry I know exactly the same My husband has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s I’m really struggling today I feel lonely I went to a carers meeting today My husband was at an Alzheimers group he goes to on his own I love my husband dearly But I’m feeling so alone I have 2 wonderful daughters I live in Wiltshire & the youngest lives in Cardiff the other daughter is about 15 mins drive but she’s a single mum of 2 so I really try not to involve them at the moment My husband fainted about 6 weeks ago & knocked himself out It was awful & he was in hospital for a week they are still working on what was wrong Anyway I vowed if he was ok & came home I would be calm & happy but it’s so hard I’m sorry you’ve had to give up work Have you & your wife joined any groups We have & it does help Otherwise you can just sit at home & mope Have you got family near to visit for a change of scenery I was never one for joining groups but I’m finding them beneficial Also we haven’t got them in our area but the Admiral nurses are amazing I’ve contacted them on many occasions This forum is so informative & I find I can come on & rant & everyone understands
@Bevhar going into detail would take too long. More succinctly my wife can be very stubborn. If she doesn't want to do it, then she isn't going to! We walk by the sea every day, come rain or shine.
It is what it is.