When replying to posts, scroll down to manage attachments
click on the button
another window pops ups up
there is a button that says add files
click
Browse files button - click
look for your the picture file on your computer
choose your picture
click on picture (it will appear in the grey box and a small one on bottom panel)
Bottom of box - right side- insert on line ( will have a number beside it) - click
Then Click done

Your picture should be in your post as [attatchment 1234]

Before uploading picture make sure picture not too big (pixies or something :) ) to reduce pixies reduce the size of your picture on your computer I use the paint programme to do this.

Any problems with my clear as mud instructions, PM me and I will take you through it when I am on my computer - not worked out how to do it when on my phone

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Sonia,

Go into 'reply to post'. Scroll down to manage attachments and click.
Click on 'Add files'. Then click 'select files'. I think it is straighforward from there but if not please get back to me.

Love

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Sonia,

If you save your picture in your own Pictures file on your Computer and make sure its a size of around 10 x 15 cm. (You have to reduce this if necessary within your own Paint or other system).

Some members go to Manage Attachments below the message box but I just to to the paper clip above the message. Click the paper clip and you will find
a message box - click browse, go to your pictures file and press on your particular photo then upload. Hey presto it should be there in your message but you can always check on preview.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• paper clip.JPG
    paper clip.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 417

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Hello Sonia,

If you save your picture in your own Pictures file on your Computer and make sure its a size of around 10 x 15 cm. (You have to reduce this if necessary within your own Paint or other system).

Some members go to Manage Attachments below the message box but I just to to the paper clip above the message. Click the paper clip and you will find
a message box - click browse, go to your pictures file and press on your particular photo then upload. Hey presto it should be there in your message but you can always check on preview.

Hope that helps.

There!!!! See!!!! I knew there must be an easier way - to do it AND to explain it!! :D :D

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
That's great Sonia - you have done it so quickly. Tell me did you use the paperclip or 'manage attachments'. If it is the latter I must try it that way too.

You have set me off and I now have this urge to take some pictures.