Private albums not private??

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Just clicked on Communty then Pictures and albums. I am shocked to see my photos there. When I put photos in my account I thought it was PRIVATE, visible only to 'friends'

This is the first time I have clicked on community.

If an album is private why is it visible here? I would appreciate it if it is removed. How do I do that please?

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
It depends on what you mean by 'private'.

If you mean only 'viewable' by you, then not a realistic option.

Go to your Albums and find the little tick box that gives you the option to make your Albums available only to you and your TP contacts, or available to the whole wide world.

Tick the right box!

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Hi Chris, if you go into your photo album ( and I think you have to do each album at a time) there is an option on the top right hand side on the blue line, to 'edit' the album.

If you click on this it brings up an editing page at the bottom of which it says:-

Album Type:
Public
Private - Only visible to contacts and moderators

You just need to click on one or other of those options.

Repeat for each album in turn. Hope this helps.

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Poems Section not private?

I was stunned to find this morning, at 6.30 a.m., my recent poem "At the beach hut", plus all the replies it received, in a grey band along the top of my computer screen under the heading "Suggested Sites." I was googling the local Macmillan Nursing telephone number and a local care home for palliative care, since my husband's underlying illness is a form of cancer of the bone marrow. When I clicked on it, it was a straight lift from the page at the Poems site.

I thought this part of Talking Point was visible only to registered users. Does anyone know how this can happen, please?

Nan