1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Share December 2005/January 2006

Discussion in 'Dementia-related news and campaigns' started by Brucie, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Brucie

Brucie Registered User

Jan 31, 2004
    near London
    It is good to see Talking Point mentioned in the "Coping at Christmas" page at the back of the latest copy of "Share", received here today.

Well done :)

2. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    I was very pleased to see that Bruce,I think we are here to stay now
    Norman

3. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    * do hope this is the lifeline it was intended to be.......it has been for me. Connie

4. 1234

1234 Registered User

Sep 21, 2005
    bradford
    thanks everyone

Just like to thank everyone on this forum and wish you all the best christmas you can have. TP really has been a lifeline for me enabling me to cope much better and not feel so isolated with AD and all its problems, which in turn has helped my husband, because I am not has high rate all the time, so thanks from Pam & Trev.
    We are going skiing in January, just hope we do not get seperated on the slopes

5. katieberesford

katieberesford Registered User

May 5, 2005
    south wales
    Hi Everyone

I hope you all have a peaceful Christmas. I will toast you all on Christmas morning. Thank you everyone for just being there when I needed help.

Love Katiex