Second day of the CrISP course

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
Sessions 3 and 4 today. I really would recommend this course to anyone caring for someone with dementia. I would also recommend attendance at an earlier stage rather than later stage.

JayGun

Jun 24, 2013
How dud you find out about it @Trisha4?

I'm having trouble finding one.

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
I heard about them at a memory cafe. I was given a sheet with all the dates and venues. If you go to Alzheimer's.org.uk website, type crisp into search box top right and keep following you come to a page of where they are running. Hope you find some in your area.

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
Thanks Noorza. I certainly found it helpful and the most common response from carers further along their paths was that they wished they attended earlier.

JayGun

Jun 24, 2013
Thanks Noorza. I certainly found it helpful and the most common response from carers further along their paths was that they wished they attended earlier.

Thank you ever so much Trisha4 and Noorza.

Grandma Joan

Mar 29, 2013
Wiltshire
I attended a CRiSP programme. Excellent course, excellent facilitators and lovely people on the group too. We were just 5 of us and have become good friends too.

Well worth it. Covers everything. The finance session overwhelmed me a little but if you can only take away a little that is better than nothing.