1. CJinUSA

CJinUSA Registered User

Jan 20, 2014
    eastern USA
    We use CPR CallBlocker. It hooks into the line and has 400 pre-programmed numbers that it blocks. The call comes in, we check the caller ID, and if it's no one we know, block goes the button. I love it.

2. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    Ive just bought the BT phoneblocker - it is charging up as I type. Its good to hear someone is using it and it works.

3. WORRIER123

WORRIER123 Registered User

Oct 1, 2015
    It's great the BT one. No more ppi calls or calls about dads computer he doesn't have or the competitions he's won
    Wish I had bought it sooner

4. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    Ill know who to turn to if I have problems setting it up ;)
    Me and technology have an uneasy relationship.

5. WORRIER123

WORRIER123 Registered User

Oct 1, 2015
    I have the BT8500 advance
    You call it and have to announce who I are. BT decides whether to block the call or allow through. U can set to allow through but only leave a message.
    If in the house when it rings and you don't want to accept u press 2 to block 3 to send to answer phone and 1 to accept
    A god send

6. Witzend

Witzend Registered User

Aug 29, 2007
    SW London
    My neighbour who was scammed out of a vast amount of money now has a system that only allows 'trusted' callers. I think it's called TrueCall. She didn't even have dementia when it all started - just naive and far too trusting of some evil b*tch who said she worked for NatWest and was calling to tell her she'd been selected for a £1m lottery win...