Put your question to the Minister

Sarah Thomas

Oct 9, 2006
London
At 11am on 20 January 2009 Care Services Minister, Phil Hope MP, will be answering questions from the public live on the web. You can have your say by following the instructions below.

The Minister is inviting you to question him about the Government’s policy on dignity in care.

For those living with or interested in dementia, this is a perfect opportunity to question the Minister on the government’s position on dignity in care for people with dementia.

The Minister also wants to hear about local initiatives that people are running across the country as part of the dignity in care campaign.

How to put your question to the Minister

Visit the website www.publicquestion.com at anytime between now and the 20th to pre-submit your own question or comment. Submitting your question in advance will mean it is more likely to be answered on the day!

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Hi Sarah and all,

Just to say he was very selective about questions answered. I put quite a few forward including a few on specific issues relating to dignity for those with dementia and review of antipsychotic (related to dignity). The only answer I had related to shared wards. Not sure how the processed worked but a bit dissapointed. Saying that, on reading he did address a few difficult questions, just missed mine out :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up as always
Kind Regards
Craig