photos have arrived

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
no I got my knockers in a twist:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I was supposed to put it up today while the cafe was shut
but due to lack of hooks I have arranged to put it up tomorrow at 3pm when the cafe closes Its up for a month:D:D:D

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
I think you're entitled to a few boobs, Sarah!:D

Hope you manage to get your photos hung tomorrow.

Love,

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
would you adam and eve it!

Cant put the exhibition tomorrow at 3 as someone has hired the cafe for the afternoon and evening til 8pm (unheard of!)
So I will be putting it up first thing Tuesday Morning
Harriet offered to take me in first thing tomorrow morning but I feel I need to pace myself and mentally I'm not prepared I wish I was flexible like the old days
Still its no good whingeing Tuesday will be fine but I need to sort out a lift with some friend. Its such a bummer not being able to drive any more I could have just popped in and done it and collectred the hooks when I needed them etc etc Anyway my plan is to heve everything done an dusted by bedtime tomorrow!
It does mean I can produce a couple more boards promoting our Scrap and Yap group
s o I will try to light a candle tonight and be positive and not just curse the darknwess

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Had to re stick all the mounts back together today Its taken ages I will be complaining vociferously to the double sided tape manufacturer
a friend rang and offered to take me to get some different tape
so spent hours re doing it and attatching the hooks onto the backs

Anyway I felt very peaceful while I've been doing it

Tomorrow I will sort out the sponsor forms which I had planned to do today:eek:

if I cant sleep cos of the heat who knows I may do them in the night!

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Todays the Day!

well everything is packed and ready to be transported:)

Why have i been wandering around the kitchen saying "Why is this spoon in my hand!":confused:

Over tired probably, as long as I dont stand there with a photo in my hand:confused:

Little friend margaret from the boat is taking me and helping me and I am buying her lunch!

Will post some pics when I get back and I will make the sponsor cards too then and I will put them up on Thursday when Margaret and Himself come to see it in all its glory!

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
sponsor accreditation

big words from me today this is just an example of what the sponsor label looks like hope you think its ok
Sarah

Attachments

• sponsor example.jpg
    sponsor example.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 336

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Just popping in to say how well this seems to be going Sarah - a brilliant job being done!! :):):).

I hope you are not overtiring yourself and planning a rest when it is over.