Pete's long goodbye is over

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
My beloved Husband passed away today just after 12.30. I was there-it was traumatic-but I hope the trauma was all mine and Pete knew nothing about it. RIP my darling-you will be in my heart forever. Thank you for loving me.

Lyn T

My thoughts and deepest sympathy are with you. Pete would want you to look after yourself now, as you have him over the years.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Lyn, my darling, whilst I am so sorry to hear of Pete's passing, nobody could have asked for a finer, more devoted wife than you. You fought for your man through thick and thin, and refused to be fobbed off by anyone.

The days ahead will be hard, especially coming so near to Christmas, but may Pete's love guide and sustain you, and bring you comfort during this awful time.

May God Bless his dear sweet soul.

yellowbutterfly

Nov 19, 2014
sunville
going home

My beloved Husband passed away today just after 12.30. I was there-it was traumatic-but I hope the trauma was all mine and Pete knew nothing about it. RIP my darling-you will be in my heart forever. Thank you for loving me.

Lyn T

sorry lyn about your husband,may the love and peace of God comfort you.

Feline

Oct 25, 2012
East Devon

Lyn T

Lyn, I am so sorry for you, you have both been through so much. I hope now, you will have some time to reflect and have peace of mind to go forward without too much pain.
With love,

MrsTerryN

Dec 17, 2012
LYN I am sorry to hear about the final loss of Pete.
You are in my thoughts at this time

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Just had a call from the Coroner's office. A PM will be done either Tomorrow or Friday. The Lady I spoke to said she would phone me again Friday or Monday. So now Pete will be cut up. The lady who was very nice said that they would look after him for me. I hope she's right.

Thank you for all your messages on this thread, the candles and the PM's it really helps me. My Daughter will be here in a couple of hours. I can't wait to see her.

I hope your days will bring peace and strength to you all.

Love,

Lyn T

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Peace and strength to you too Lyn. x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Lyn,

I am so sorry to hear that Pete has passed on. My heartfelt condolences.

Love and a hug x

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
I understand your worry Lyn but these people do show love and concern when doing their job. They will be gentle and care for him. God bless you both. Xx

Sent from my GT-N5110

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm sure they will look after Pete, Lyn.
I'm sorry it's happening though but you will have some answers which might help in the days to come.
Pete's soul is elswhere and at peace now and his love is in your heart for ever.
Thinking of you constantly. xxx

Last edited:

Margaret938

My dearest Lyn, I am so sorry for you loss, I know how much you loved Pete and how much you will miss him, I can feel your sadness. You were an inspiration to me when Pete went into the care home about the same time as George did, I will never forget the strength your messages gave me, and how much your love shone through in every word you wrote. Margaret xx

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Peace and strength to you Lyn and your daughter, glad she will soon be with you.xx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
My thoughts and deepest sympathy are with you. Pete would want you to look after yourself now, as you have him over the years.

Dear Lyn, I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree with Nellebelles that you must NOT reproach yourself. You did everything absolutely right for your husband and you called for a carer straight away. I think Mal2's words (above) are very wise too. Please treat yourself kindly.
Kindest regards. Deborah

pony-mad

May 23, 2014
Mid-Wales
Dear Lyn,
I am so sorry to hear your sad news.
Wishing you strength. I'm glad to hear your daughter will soon be with you.
Love Gaynor x