Personal GPS tracker - help needed

Discussion in 'I care for a person with dementia' started by Risa, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Risa

Risa Registered User

Apr 13, 2015
    Essex
    Hi

I don't know if anyone else uses this product but I am not very technical and worried that I have made a mistake in purchasing this. If you are familiar with this product and wouldn't mind answering a couple of techie questions, please could you kindly pm me.

Many thanks

Risa

2. Kevinl

Kevinl Registered User

Aug 24, 2013
    Salford
    Hi Risa
    If you go to Forum Home page and put "tracker" in the search box you'll find all the previous discussions on trackers. There are a lot of interesting comments on free smart phone apps, wrist and neck devices, monitoring and all sorts.
    Can you say which product you have (make, model) and what's wrong with it as you say you may have made a mistake, in what way?
    K

3. Risa

Risa Registered User

Apr 13, 2015
    Essex
    Sorry I am a ninny :eek: I think I have it sorted out now - it's bad enough having to learn to be an expert on dementia without having to become an IT expert as well :eek: LOL

4. sinkhole

sinkhole Registered User

Jan 28, 2015
    To be fair, most GPS trackers on the market come with little or sometimes even no clear setup instructions and the suppliers seem to assume a level of expertise that even most computer geeks don't have, so don't think you're a ninny!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or PM me or one of the other GPS users on the forum. Between us we should be able to help!