Personal GPS tracker - help needed

Risa

Apr 13, 2015
Essex
Hi

I don't know if anyone else uses this product but I am not very technical and worried that I have made a mistake in purchasing this. If you are familiar with this product and wouldn't mind answering a couple of techie questions, please could you kindly pm me.

Many thanks

Risa

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hi Risa
If you go to Forum Home page and put "tracker" in the search box you'll find all the previous discussions on trackers. There are a lot of interesting comments on free smart phone apps, wrist and neck devices, monitoring and all sorts.
Can you say which product you have (make, model) and what's wrong with it as you say you may have made a mistake, in what way?
K

Risa

Apr 13, 2015
Essex
Sorry I am a ninny :eek: I think I have it sorted out now - it's bad enough having to learn to be an expert on dementia without having to become an IT expert as well :eek: LOL

sinkhole

Jan 28, 2015
To be fair, most GPS trackers on the market come with little or sometimes even no clear setup instructions and the suppliers seem to assume a level of expertise that even most computer geeks don't have, so don't think you're a ninny!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or PM me or one of the other GPS users on the forum. Between us we should be able to help!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heidi j