OK bad day today!

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
mmmhm Hazel, well what will we call our head quarters @ prestwick , I mean if we are being pc we cant have a tent on the beach...... can we ???

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Ok. Even though the east coast is obviously the best part of Scotland I think I could cope with a wee paddle at Prestwick!

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
'Environmentally friendly temporary shelter'?

Yes, I read about the east coast being best Izzy. Have to agree about Fife, don't know Aberdeen though.

You're just going to have to slum it like the rest of us:D!

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
There's nothing like the beach at Brought Ferry!!!! (slight exaggeration!!). Actually the Aberdeen beach is lovely. I worked in aberdeen for 20 years and we lves there for 10.

imac.girll1

Feb 20, 2009
Glasgow
All right you bunch of slappers, behave now!:p

Remember if we meet no doubt we will have certain people in tow, although Buckie in them may do wonders!

Sam i wasnt thinking so much of Lambrini girls but more Sex in the City look, although i am sure Izzy would agree i dont exactly live up that shape, although i do have an hour glass figure, it just runs through at 24 hours !:D;):eek:

I can do a week on Sunday if anyone fancies it?

xxxxxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi iMac and mates:)

It sounds like you are having some fun up there at the top of the world:D Get your cameras on charge and your gladrags ready:D

Love

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Helen, I would break the camera;) Come up n join us girlies xx

imac, sex in the city come on ha ha, its more like a rumble in the jungle for me ha ha :D:eek::confused::rolleyes:

A week Sunday suits me n mum (if I am not homeless:D in my environmentally friendly temporary shelter)