1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. daddyg

daddyg New member

Oct 12, 2019
    Hello,I have just joined,and have been diagnosed with cognitive memory loss,so don't know if I am on the right forum?
    But no !matter what I can not find any info.about it anywhere.
    I am married for 36 year,have 4 adult children,and 3 grand children.

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
  3. Shedrech

Shedrech Volunteer Moderator

Dec 15, 2012
    Yorkshire
    hello @daddyg
    a warm welcome to DTP
    and yes, this forum is a good place for a first thread

it's lovely that you have 2 generations of family around you

I'm not sure whether this will be the information you are looking for, but I did a search on the main AS site and the results are here
    https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/search?keywords=cognitive+memory&Search=🔍

now you've found us, keep posting and folk will pop along to chat

4. LynneMcV

LynneMcV Volunteer Moderator

May 9, 2012
    south-east London
    I am sure you will find the links already given are a good starting point @daddyg. Please don't hesitate to ask further questions, you are definitely in the right place. I dont have any new information to add at this point, but I just wanted stop by and say welcome.