Naomi Feil

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
I have just read Naomi Feil's book 'Validation Breakthrough' with interest, but I am finding it very difficult to differentiate between the various techniques she describes, and how to identify which approach would be appropriate.

Am I right in thinking that some time ago, someone on TP wrote that they had been in email contact with her, or is that a figment of my imagination?

If anyone knows of a validation group in the UK, or indeed of how to get in touch with Naomi Feil, would you please let me know.

Many thanks!

Bets

Aug 11, 2005
South-East London, UK
I would suggest typing "Naomi Feil" into Google. You will almost certainly come across her website, which should give an email address where you can contact her.

By the way, about fifteen years ago, when I was still working, I attended a lecture she gave in London. She started the day, without explanation, by acting our the stages of dementia, segueing from one to another very convincingly. She later explained that she had always wanted to be an actress, so used her talents to demonstrate, more convincingly than a book could, the progress of AD. I found it fascinating at the time, from a purely professional point of view. If I'd known what was in store, I would have paid even closer attention!

Hope you locate her.

Bets