1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

My Online Dementia Notebook

Discussion in 'Researchers, students and professionals' started by Dearth, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Thought it's about time I let folk see this.

Click here to view.

Basically, it's ANYTHING I've found interesting re: dementia issues, including my own notes... I decided to put it online so that I could access it from work or wherever, and invited various folk to have a look/participate.

Although in the format of a forum, it's simply my 'online notes' as I said, although any input from people is welcome...

I do wonder though as to the type of folk who post when I see this:
    Another 'Quack Cure' perhaps?

I'll have to wait for a response to this, however I reckon it could be a one-off posting from a 'spammer'.

Anyhow - I'd like opinions please... this is NOT a recruitment drive for the thing though... I'm not looking specifically for members... just what you think of it.

N.

P.S. Of course T.P. and the A.S. Site get mentioned there!!! :)