Mum passed away suddenly

TessB

Nov 14, 2023
Well I certainly didn't anticipate posting here for a while. I thought yesterday was going to be an ordinary day but mum passed away suddenly just after the carer and I had put her to bed. I can't believe she's not here and won't be calling out in

TessB

Nov 14, 2023
Finger slipped and I posted before I was ready. Can't believe mum isn't here and won't be calling out in the early morning.

SeaSwallow

Volunteer Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
Oh dear @TessB this must have been such a shock for you. Sending you condolences and wishing you strength for the days ahead.
Try to take care of your self now, and get as much rest as you can.,

SkyeD

Oct 3, 2022
So sorry to hear your sad news @TessB
Wishing you strength and peace for the the days and weeks ahead.
S x

Collywobbles

Feb 27, 2018
I’m so sorry for your loss Tess. No matter when or how it happens, we’re somehow never quite prepared for the actual moment.

SherwoodSue

Jun 18, 2022
You didn’t have time to prepare. So tough. Thinking of you and wishing you strength for the weeks ahead x

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
Sorry for your loss @TessB . Condolences to all the family.
At least mum didn't have long lingering pain and suffering, and is now at rest.
I wish you strength on your long and winding road of grief, in this new chapter of your life.
Best wishes.

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
The same thing happened with my dad @TessB so I understand what a shock it is. I consoled myself with the knowledge that dad would no longer have to suffer the indignity of dementia and it helped a little.

My condolences to you and your family.

Jale

Jul 9, 2018
So sorry @TessB, a horrible shock for you but I hope you can take some comfort that your Mum is now at peace. Take care x

MowgliGirl02

Feb 20, 2022
So sorry for your loss @TessB Please take care of yourself now. Grief is truly awful but try and eat, drink and sleep. You have to keep going. My heart goes out to you at this sad time. ❤️