Mum "palliative only" now

jan1962

May 19, 2012
bedlington northumberland
Hi Sue,

pleased that you are spending time coping the best way you can. your mum will know that you are there. pleased to hear that your mum has had visitors and that the care staff are doing a brilliant job of keeping her comfortable. it is nice to her that staff are taking the time to massage mums feet and putting sox on her.

will hold you and your mum in my thoughts.

sending big hugs and love to you both.

jan1962

sunshine13

Aug 10, 2012
Somerset
posted a message and realised that your situation has probably changed. Sending a hug anyway.

Last edited:

sunray

Sep 21, 2008
East Coast of Australia
Mum died on 20th November 2012.

Sunshine, my dear Mum died on 20th November 2012. This coming on top of my husband Ray dying on 19th September 2012 really put me into a black hole for some time, I am just coming out of that now.

Thank you for caring enough to post something on this thread. It is because of all who care, here and on a couple of other sites, one dealing with strokes and one dealing with widowhood that I can go on day by day.

Sue.

Wolfsgirl

Oct 18, 2012
Nr Heathrow, Mum has AD & VD
Hi Sunray, so sorry for yor losses and hope things start to get brighter for you.

Thank you for sharing your story here as I am sure it will help others who will be facing this very same situation.

Big hugs x