Mum can still be sharp - funny story

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by Canadian Joanne, May 11, 2006.

1. Canadian Joanne

Canadian Joanne Volunteer Moderator

Apr 8, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    My sister & aunt visited us at Easter. As they live about 300 miles away close to Montreal & my mother lives close to me in a home outside of Toronto, they don't get to see her too often. My aunt hadn't seen for her 3 years.

Now, my aunt is VERY vain & hates the topic of aging (in relationship to her, of course). She looks good but at the age of 73 with lots of sailing & tanning in her past, she has LOTS of wrinkles. When we went to visit Mum, Mum looked at my auntie & said "I have stuff you can put on that (patting her face) to fix those lines." We started laughing & she looked at my sister & said "And I have some for you too". We all laughed our heads off.

2. rummy

rummy Registered User

Jul 15, 2005
    Oklahoma,USA
    Out of the mouths of babes.........and AD !!

3. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    Thanks that made me Laugh , good on your mum lol :)