Mrs Harris things are not going good

Mrs harris

Dec 14, 2023
Hello my friends. It’s been a while since I have been on the forum. Things have moved on somewhat with my husbands care .
The SS have blocked all contact with me and I am told the court case pending will only serve to finalise what the SS want to happen. This being home with a live in carer plus a walk in carer in the morning and one in the evening. I can’t imagine how this will benefit my husband . He is unwell with MRSS. And needs constant attention. The home he is in has almost given up on him , and apart from his food he has no interaction whatsoever from the staff. He is difficult to manage and very rued but he is ill . I am now at my whits end. Nobody will say anything against the SS as they fear them and their jobs. I am being thrown away , suck it up or go is there attitude.its all about money I was told today by the nurse that looks after his feet . He has osteomyelitis and his heels have crumbled and badly infected . Although when I ask how he is I am told nothing wrong all ok . But she did see my husband today completely dilusonal . And she told me his case to go home and paperwork has already been done and no matter what I do it want change the outcome . It’s all about the money not the person . God help him now as nobody else will . X

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
@Mrs harris , this sounds very complicated and I suggest you phone the helpline when they open at 9.00 this morning to get the best advice as to what to do. The number is
0333 150 3456.