Mrs Harris things are not going good

Mrs harris

Dec 14, 2023
Hello my friends. It’s been a while since I have been on the forum. Things have moved on somewhat with my husbands care .
The SS have blocked all contact with me and I am told the court case pending will only serve to finalise what the SS want to happen. This being home with a live in carer plus a walk in carer in the morning and one in the evening. I can’t imagine how this will benefit my husband . He is unwell with MRSS. And needs constant attention. The home he is in has almost given up on him , and apart from his food he has no interaction whatsoever from the staff. He is difficult to manage and very rued but he is ill . I am now at my whits end. Nobody will say anything against the SS as they fear them and their jobs. I am being thrown away , suck it up or go is there attitude.its all about money I was told today by the nurse that looks after his feet . He has osteomyelitis and his heels have crumbled and badly infected . Although when I ask how he is I am told nothing wrong all ok . But she did see my husband today completely dilusonal . And she told me his case to go home and paperwork has already been done and no matter what I do it want change the outcome . It’s all about the money not the person . God help him now as nobody else will . X

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
@Mrs harris , this sounds very complicated and I suggest you phone the helpline when they open at 9.00 this morning to get the best advice as to what to do. The number is
0333 150 3456.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinaBina