Moving on......

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and support. Very much appreciated on the last of the 'firsts'.

I called this thread 'moving on' as in to a different stage in my life. I suppose I have moved on to accepting my life as it is at the moment but I'm not sure if it's enough, should I be lucky enough to live, healthily, for another 10/15 years. Sorry that's really selfish, I was so lucky to have forty two years of happy marriage and a lovely supportive family, so much more than many people have. I guess I'm just missing that one special person.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Perfectly understandable Jinx. I think if we look ahead, we could be a bit fearful, and the future could look somewhat bleak. However, we simply never know what's coming around the next corner. There's bound to be a few of life's surprises in store for us yet, if we keep our eyes open, and occasionally say "why not?" when we want to say "no"!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Talking Point mobile app

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I think your feelings are very natural, especially as your loss is still so very new. I still find it difficult to see much of a future but in reality, just take each day as it comes - the good with the bad. I hope things happen to help you truly move, just a little, soon. x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmagsey