Miscellaneous sources of consumerist positivity (things wot I bought and is useful)

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
>>>here<<< any good?
cl08114_1.jpg

Other options >>>here<<<
@nitram you little star, thank you. have bookmarked some options x

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
We have loads of coloured solar lights but of course they don’t work in the winter!
I am the fairy light queen! Have copper cookie cutter stars in the kitchen along with gold glitter balls !
Chilli lights in the conservatory! along with solar stars & battery operated copper wire lights!

In the living room a jack daniels bottle illuminated with fairy lights & broken glass!

I think at Christmas my house is visible from space! x

Lirene

Sep 15, 2019
Space, now there’s a thought, wonder if those extra terrestrials are looking down on us carers and staying:
you first, no you first, no I’ll go after you -
no chance I’m not going down there in the midst of all that confusion xx

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
Space, now there’s a thought, wonder if those extra terrestrials are looking down on us carers and staying:
you first, no you first, no I’ll go after you -
no chance I’m not going down there in the midst of all that confusion xx
:D:D:D

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
We have loads of coloured solar lights but of course they don’t work in the winter!
We have been having foul weather, rain and very grey for a few days but to my surprise my lights are still working. I have added a few battery operated ones for 'special occasions' and if you use rechargeable batteries, they are not too expensive.

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
I did lash out and bought one of those things that picks up the grotty stuff on the floor and gives it a mop as it goes.

It is a superficial clean but it cuts the time of sweeping and mopping the hard floors down to one job instead of two. I find it helps keep things looking reasonable in quick time so is very useful. Of course it doesn't do things like the skirting boards and corners very well but I like that I can use it daily and it tends to make my weekly clean a bit easier, it doesn't like grouting between the tiles much but I can deal with that. And it picks up pet hair!

It is battery operated, uses very little water so the floor dries very quickly and I am pleased I bought it.