1. daisydi

daisydi Registered User

Feb 25, 2015
    Norfolk
    Just wanted to send everyone my best wishes for Christmas and the New Year. Even though it is challenging for us all I have decided not to stress and just go with the flow. Hope you all have a pleasant day tomorrow and thank you for your help and support over the past year

2. Amy in the US

Amy in the US Registered User

Feb 28, 2015
    USA
    Daisydi, I was going to start my own thread on this topic, but perhaps if you don't mind, I will also take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and the hope that wherever you are on planet Earth (or planet Dementia) that it's as good as it can be.

I am also deeply appreciate of all the advice, information, suggestions, support, and kindness I've received from TP over this past year. Thank you all, very much, and more than I can adequately express.

Warmest wishes from the States,

Amy

3. velocity

velocity Registered User

Feb 18, 2013
    North Notts
    Have the best Christmas that's possible
    Happy Christmas everybody xx;)

4. DMac

DMac Registered User

Jul 18, 2015
    Female
    Surrey, UK
    Likewise, many many thanks to all on TP who have provided warmth, support and encouragement over the past year. Have a restful and peaceful Christmas time, as much as you can. xx

5. hvml

hvml Registered User

Oct 10, 2015
    North Cornwall
    Merry Christmas and many thanks from me too. It's made such a difference to become part of this community.

Lots of love Heidi xx

6. Shedrech

Shedrech Volunteer Moderator

Dec 15, 2012
    Yorkshire
    A Peaceful Christmas

May I join you all
    to add my hopes for the Christmas each one of us needs and deserves
    be it peaceful or full of chaotic fun, comforting or exciting, full of tradition or filled with novelty, quiet or loud with laughter, solitary or surrounded by others
    and to thank TP and every member for creating this safe haven of support from the whirlwind of dementia
    I am so glad I can come here and chat with you all :)