Merry Christmas

daisydi

Feb 25, 2015
Norfolk
Just wanted to send everyone my best wishes for Christmas and the New Year. Even though it is challenging for us all I have decided not to stress and just go with the flow. Hope you all have a pleasant day tomorrow and thank you for your help and support over the past year

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Daisydi, I was going to start my own thread on this topic, but perhaps if you don't mind, I will also take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and the hope that wherever you are on planet Earth (or planet Dementia) that it's as good as it can be.

I am also deeply appreciate of all the advice, information, suggestions, support, and kindness I've received from TP over this past year. Thank you all, very much, and more than I can adequately express.

Warmest wishes from the States,

Amy

DMac

Jul 18, 2015
Surrey, UK
Likewise, many many thanks to all on TP who have provided warmth, support and encouragement over the past year. Have a restful and peaceful Christmas time, as much as you can. xx

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
Merry Christmas and many thanks from me too. It's made such a difference to become part of this community.

Lots of love Heidi xx

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
A Peaceful Christmas

May I join you all
to add my hopes for the Christmas each one of us needs and deserves
be it peaceful or full of chaotic fun, comforting or exciting, full of tradition or filled with novelty, quiet or loud with laughter, solitary or surrounded by others
and to thank TP and every member for creating this safe haven of support from the whirlwind of dementia
I am so glad I can come here and chat with you all :)