MBrooky Just joined, diagnosed about 3 years ago, live on the Isle of Anglesey on which we pretty well have to our self, my wife and step son.

MBrooky

Mar 15, 2022
Out of season, I went for my second Driving test since being diagnosed this week and passed again so I am quit happy about that but I know I have to have another test in six months time, we don`t do traffic jams here except in the height of summer with the holiday makers coming across from the mainland over the bridge, I have a beautiful view of the bay from my window and never get bored with it, there is a black bird and a another bird fighting for the leftovers from my tea meal outside the window looking out on the Bay, you can not beat it!

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Well done for passing again @MBrooky . Great news. I have never been to Anglesey, but you make it sound idyllic with the beautiful views of the bay and the birdlife!

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
My mate's parents had a caravan near Benllench too, had some times there back in my biker days.
My mum loved north Wales, she qualified as a midwife in Bangor so all our holidays were there as a child.
Small world isn't it. K

susiecol

May 8, 2024
My mate's parents had a caravan near Benllench too, had some times there back in my biker days.
My mum loved north Wales, she qualified as a midwife in Bangor so all our holidays were there as a child.
Small world isn't it. K
Sure is