Lost skills

AnneL

Jul 2, 2023
My OH used to be an engineer and run a team of people, he was so practical and built furniture and rebuilt engines, from motorbikes to RN ships.
Today he couldn't work out how to plug in his electric razor to charge it.😢😢 This makes him frustrated and me very sad. He is only 61 and has been diagnosed for a year, but I'd been trying to get him help for over a decade. Such a cruel disease to see someone so full of life become a shell of their former self.
Today I feel I can't cope but know tomorrow will be different. Thank you for reading this. I just needed an outlet so I can put on my smile and carry on.

Chelseajude

Feb 10, 2021
Norwich
Oh gosh AnneL, it is so hard. My OH so intelligent & so practical, can no longer do simple things like even put in his hearing aids, has no idea where things are in the house & he gets so frustrated- as do I. This forum is a great outlet. Sometimes we just need a place to let off steam, in order to be able to keep going.

AnneL

Jul 2, 2023
Oh gosh AnneL, it is so hard. My OH so intelligent & so practical, can no longer do simple things like even put in his hearing aids, has no idea where things are in the house & he gets so frustrated- as do I. This forum is a great outlet. Sometimes we just need a place to let off steam, in order to be able to keep going.
Thank you❤ Just helps to know there are others who understand and we can support each other.