Lockdown Problem ?

Windy28

Jan 8, 2020
Be careful, because people are going crazy from being in lock down!

I've actually just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee, and we all agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine, as she puts a different spin on everything.
Certainly not to the fridge, as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine; no situation is too pressing. The vacuum cleaner was very unsympathetic... told me to just suck it up, but the fan was more optimistic and hoped it would all soon blow over!
The toilet looked a bit flushed when I asked its opinion and didn’t say anything, but the doorknob told me to get a grip. The front door said I was unhinged and so the curtains told me........ yes, you guessed it…….to pull myself together.
Notice from the Psychiatric Society:
During lockdown, it is normal to talk to plants, pots, pans and things.
Contact us only if you hear their reply.

RosettaT

Sep 9, 2018
Mid Lincs
Yeah, my tumble dryer said everyone was just getting hot under the collar, and the radio kept changing it's tune, and my deep fat fryer well... he really had a chip on his shoulder.

ebas

Aug 8, 2019
Thank you windy28. Its the first thing this morning that's made me laugh

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
My router has told me a few times that it is fed up with my computer and my phone and sometimes all three fall out. My computer and phone seem to like to be together but they don't like to get too close to the TV!

Computer, Router, Phone and TV