LAST NIGHT (LEWY BODY`S)

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Called Quite Simply.......................
"LAST NIGHT"
In darkened hours when all is still,
The lonesome hours you beg to fill,
The blackened night is all around,
Until dawn arrives without a sound,
You long to see the dawns pure light,
After such a hate-filled crushing night,
Awakening every hour with screams,
Never understanding what it means,
For mornings light you pray to come,
So your night of Terror is over and done
Then somewhere, in the emerging light,
You hear the sound of the birds first flight,
Their song erupts from the gloom,
You night of terror will be over soon
Cc Norrms Mc Namara Diagnosed with dementia
Written last night after a terrible night with Night terrors because of Lewy Body`s dementia 24th nov 2017
Please share or copy and paste if you so wish

pika

Nov 27, 2017
Hi

I am new to the post but I feel with you. My father is constantly experiencing the terrors. He can hardly walk, but when the terror is very strong he can run, trying to flee from the people he sees around him. We sit in his flat in the evening and he gets very worried that we might upset all the people they are sharing his flat. We can not humor him because he would demand to see solicitors and he had occasionaly called police. The worst is, he remembers everything we said. Really do not know how to behave around him anymore and how to help him.

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hi

I am new to the post but I feel with you. My father is constantly experiencing the terrors. He can hardly walk, but when the terror is very strong he can run, trying to flee from the people he sees around him. We sit in his flat in the evening and he gets very worried that we might upset all the people they are sharing his flat. We can not humor him because he would demand to see solicitors and he had occasionaly called police. The worst is, he remembers everything we said. Really do not know how to behave around him anymore and how to help him.

Thank you Pika

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandzz