Keeping a sense of humour!

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by sammyb, Nov 17, 2007.

1. sammyb

sammyb Registered User

Sep 19, 2007
    Nottingham
    My laddo came home on Wednesday and it has been right fun and games since. Strops or what?! Potesting about just about everything. If only his vocabulary included an occasional 'yes'. He wouldn't have a wash yesterday nor this morning but he would let me wash his face on both occasions. Amidst the protests this morning he pulled the duvet up round his face and clung on tight. But.....you can't hold tight to the top end of the duvet and the bottom end at the same time can you? He now has clean legs!

Love from Sammyb

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    You are brilliant. :)

Love xx

3. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Thank goodness you can see the funny side.

You are a star. This is just for you, love Connie

Attached Files:

• kiss.gif
      kiss.gif
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
  4. sammyb

sammyb Registered User

Sep 19, 2007
    Nottingham
    Oh Connie, isn't your 'attached image' gorgeous!

Thank you so much.

Love from Sammyb

Attached Files:

5. elaineo2

elaineo2 Registered User

Jul 6, 2007
    leigh lancashire
    Dear sammy,do you want a job with me?We play the same way as you have in the home.It's all taken in good part by the resident by the way!(nearly got myself on the p.o.v.a list then,phew).Making the tasks we have to do a bit of fun can sometimes make a difference to sufferrers,cheer them up and make them smile.good on ya!
    love elainex

6. Taffy

Taffy Registered User

Apr 15, 2007
    Dear Sammy, I'm glad that you can see the amusing side of things, humour certainly can turn situations around. I hope all goes well. Regards Taffy.