just testing editing of profile picture

SWMBO1950

Nov 17, 2011
Essex
Oh please tell me how you did it - I've tried several times to put a phono on my profile and failed every time!! ;)

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
My attchments tool has been acting strangely, normally when I select attachments, there are all the pictures that I have previously uploaded, but now I just get to browse my computer, select a picture and it isn't stored. When I click on the paper clip, this is all I get.... anyone else having the same problem?

Capture.JPG

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
My attachments have all disappeared! The frame that comes up when I click on the paperclip is completely different now - and empty!

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Me too Saffie. I know I can get my photos from my computer but I had saved birthday images and some photos and so on in my TP attachments thingy. It's a pain having lost all of these as I know they're not in my computer now.

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
If you go right to the top of the page and click on Settings, and then on attachments (bottom left column) they should all still be there

Click on the image you want to view, which should bring it up in the original thread,

Right click on the image and then

Save picture as... which allows you to resave it onto your own PC

Last edited:

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
If you look at the URL

http:/ /forum.alzheimers.org.uk/profile.php?do=editattachments

you can see it has no reference to any user, it therefore must pick up that info from who is logged on.

PS Don't try this URL it won't work, it's edited ( / / instead of // ) to stop it truncating.