Just an update.

paris07

Jul 11, 2007
australia
Hi All,
Mum has been her usual self, lots of mood swings she has had a bad case of flu, and several bumps on her legs resulting in bad skin tears and several lots of antibiotics later we seem to be on top of that.
Mum's eyesight is really bad and they cannot prescribe any stronger glasses, so she tends to bump into objects a lot.
I am recovering from my surgery but now they have me on antidepressants I feel they are helping , I guess time will tell.
I read lots of posts, and I really feel for the carers and loved ones that are doing it tough, I wish you all happier times and
peace.
We had a lovely new granddaughter born on 12 April [that makes two now] I really love seeing them and they make life worth while.
Regards
Paris 07

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Hi Paris07
Good to hear from you.
I am glad you have had your surgery and I hope all goes well for you and I wish you good health in the future.
I hope your mum does not have too many bumps in the future.

Congratulations on the birth of your grandaughter, I know what you mean about them making life worthwhile.
Your grandaughter was born on my 60th birthday so I will not forget her.
Much love to you all
Roseann

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Paris, thanks for the update.

I'm glad your surgery is over and you're feeling better. Hopefully the antidepressants will work.

Good too that your mum is OK, despite all the problems. we never seem to get a clear spell, do we?

Congratulations on your granddaughter, she'll bring you so much joy.

Love,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks for the update Paris. It`s good to hear from you.

It sounds as if you have had a really tough year. With your own health, I hope you are turning a corner.

Congratulations on the birth of your second grandchild.

As far as your mother is concerned, well what can I say? Just take care and I hope it is not all getting too much for you.

Love xx