It's me is the problem

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
@MatthewB , I’ve been reading all your posts and I’m so glad you found us and that we are able to help you. As my dear mother in law used to say 'Look after you', but also let your lovely family look after you too.

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
@MatthewB , I’ve been reading all your posts and I’m so glad you found us and that we are able to help you. As my dear mother in law used to say 'Look after you', but also let your lovely family look after you too.
Thank you somany being so kind im glad to is find many kind fokls like you all

Shelleydvr

Jun 10, 2023
They are scare to try to take my truck away and so nervous of so much fall down bust my noggin and the poor people in the other talk are have so many troubles to try to look after dementia ones like me and that one poor lady hates her husband and I think to die is better than my sweet wife to hate me there is a bluff down the woods maybe couple hundred feet down to the rocks I never thought I could really think about that but that other talk is so scary for to think I'm do that my people

Oh no... Don't feel that way!! I'me sure the love you and Lisa have is very real...
And, if things were different , if Lisa had dementia and you cared for her, I'm sure you would not hesitate to be there for her..

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Oh no... Don't feel that way!! I'me sure the love you and Lisa have is very real...
And, if things were different , if Lisa had dementia and you cared for her, I'm sure you would not hesitate to be there for her..
Yes ma'am you are right I'm care for my darling Lisa in any anything is such a good thinking you got there God bless you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharks2108