It's me is the problem

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
They are scare to try to take my truck away and so nervous of so much fall down bust my noggin and the poor people in the other talk are have so many troubles to try to look after dementia ones like me and that one poor lady hates her husband and I think to die is better than my sweet wife to hate me there is a bluff down the woods maybe couple hundred feet down to the rocks I never thought I could really think about that but that other talk is so scary for to think I'm do that my people

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
I'm already cost us so many with medicine and special underwears and doctors can save them moneys but I don't want to go but they can't be hate me when I get horrible like them other talks

SeaSwallow

Volunteer Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
Oh @MatthewB you are not a burden to your family and they love you very much. They would be heartbroken if anything was to happen to you. Please talk to Lisa about how you feel. I am sure that you could never be a bad guy.
I look after my husband and though it sometimes can be a bit tiring I love him very much and want to care for him.

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
They are scare to try to take my truck away and so nervous of so much fall down bust my noggin and the poor people in the other talk are have so many troubles to try to look after dementia ones like me and that one poor lady hates her husband and I think to die is better than my sweet wife to hate me there is a bluff down the woods maybe couple hundred feet down to the rocks I never thought I could really think about that but that other talk is so scary for to think I'm do that my people
Do not think that way, Matthew. It will break your wife's heart. You may have read the exasperation of some carers, but it is only that. How can any of us hate our other half in her or his time of need?

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Oh @MatthewB you are not a burden to your family and they love you very much. They would be heartbroken if anything was to happen to you. Please talk to Lisa about how you feel. I am sure that you could never be a bad guy.
I look after my husband and though it sometimes can be a bit tiring I love him very much and want to care for him.
My Lisa saying what you say that I'm can't but think them other talk ones maybe think that too

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
your dementia is vascular dementia @MatthewB

This type of dementia is much much less likely to turn people into bad guys or girls.

My mum is still very lovely despite now having severe dementia. Everyone talks about her lovely smile. She also has vascular dementia.

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
your dementia is vascular dementia @MatthewB

This type of dementia is much much less likely to turn people into bad guys or girls.

My mum is still very lovely despite now having severe dementia. Everyone talks about her lovely smile. She also has vascular dementia.
Yes is right I'm have vascular kind . I'm never know is different. That is very good news ! to me. Thank you to tell me that I didn't know. Is making me feel better whole lot. Thank you I'm can remember

jimkd

Nov 28, 2023
There is help out there that will take any burden from your wife, don't try to do this all alone. My mother became difficult for my dad to look after. He pretended all was Ok but once he got help life was better and mum improved with professional care

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Oh @MatthewB I am so pleased that you have listened to what @sdmhred said to you. I really hope that this has helped you. And don't forget, talk to Lisa about how you feel.
Is help so many to even tell I'm very thankful and my Lisa say she is already know some bad things in my head and I'm never post to think that thing no more cause she love me so many and never I'm can be mean so I'm can believe her on that one she is most best gal ever was. You folks don't even get tired of me whining so you guys are awesome too I'm sorry not knowing why I'm get that way I'm promise to try not to

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Th
There is help out there that will take any burden from your wife, don't try to do this all alone. My mother became difficult for my dad to look after. He pretended all was Ok but once he got help life was better and mum improved with professional care
Thank you them kind words I'm appreciate so many you nice folks

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
mathew, my Phil is like you, worrying about 'being a burden' and scared that he might be mean.aggressive to me one day etc. it is horrid isn't it, having this dastardly disease and then having to worry about losing control and being a burden etc. please remember , if it was the other way around, you would never feel your wife is a burden, would you. it is how it is. for better for worse, we have to navigate our life together the best we could. hang on to the love you feel for her, and believe. you do sound a very lovely man. God bless you

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
mathew, my Phil is like you, worrying about 'being a burden' and scared that he might be mean.aggressive to me one day etc. it is horrid isn't it, having this dastardly disease and then having to worry about losing control and being a burden etc. please remember , if it was the other way around, you would never feel your wife is a burden, would you. it is how it is. for better for worse, we have to navigate our life together the best we could. hang on to the love you feel for her, and believe. you do sound a very lovely man. God bless you
Wow that one got me tween them eyes you are right I'm never think another one some burden that is a very wise thinking so thank you very many much

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
I’m glad some of these things are Helping you @MatthewB 😊😊

We really enjoy having you as part of our community. You bring a richness and honesty that I value. I always am pleased to see you posting your feelings.

If what we have said is helpful, why not ask Lisa to write it down on a piece of paper and leave it somewhere you look regularly? This might help you to see it often and feel less worried.

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022
I’m glad some of these things are Helping you @MatthewB 😊😊

We really enjoy having you as part of our community. You bring a richness and honesty that I value. I always am pleased to see you posting your feelings.

If what we have said is helpful, why not ask Lisa to write it down on a piece of paper and leave it somewhere you look regularly? This might help you to see it often and feel less worried.
Hey, that really is a great idea. Complile them in a note nook and read them when you feel low. Maybe one day Lisa or your other loving family can read it with you too