Intro

SAP

Feb 18, 2017
Hello @Bigmac66 and welcome. You will find plenty of peer support here and I see you have started another conversation. Just keep reading and asking questions and someone will endeavour to answer or give advice. From your other post it sounds like you need to give your mum some time to settle. I’m sure all those calls will be depleting your energy and is no good for either of you. Has she been there long?

Bigmac66

May 23, 2024
Hello @Bigmac66 and welcome. You will find plenty of peer support here and I see you have started another conversation. Just keep reading and asking questions and someone will endeavour to answer or give advice. From your other post it sounds like you need to give your mum some time to settle. I’m sure all those calls will be depleting your energy and is no good for either of you. Has she been there long?
Hello SAP, she has only been there a few days, I am restricting which calls I answer, but I have to look after myself as I am epileptic and stress can induce seizures. I am trying to give her time, to bond with staff etc.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Welcome from me too, wife first then mum, as suggested have a read around, you'll find you are far from alone. K