I'm suddenly the enemy

Newanne

May 1, 2010
clitheroe
Hello @Newanne and @takingstock just a reminder that even if you do feel confident and comfortable about meeting another Forum member in person please remember to take appropriate precautions to ensure that you stay safe. If you haven't already seen it, this thread in the member's area contains useful information about protecting your privacy and staying safe on the Forum, including meeting in person:

Thank you @Louise7. I've seen the note and they are all very sensible. I have followed all the guidance so am feeling comfortable. Its good to know others are watching and advising. Thanks again.

takingstock

Jan 13, 2024
Lancashire
Hello @Newanne and @takingstock just a reminder that even if you do feel confident and comfortable about meeting another Forum member in person please remember to take appropriate precautions to ensure that you stay safe. If you haven't already seen it, this thread in the member's area contains useful information about protecting your privacy and staying safe on the Forum, including meeting in person:

[URL unfurl="

takingstock

Jan 13, 2024
Lancashire

takingstock

Jan 13, 2024
Lancashire

Hi Louise7, thank you for the information, I appreciate the safety aspect, I do feel comfortable with the arrangements, thanks again