I am a student

Florence

Mar 18, 2005
Newport, Gwent
Hello everyone! I am a mature student, doing an Access to Nursing course. I am currently researching either dementia or Alzheimers in the under 40's, to try to raise awareness that this terrible affliction doesn't just affect the elderly. If anyone knows of anyone and would like to become part of a project, I would be eternally grateful. I have had some experience of dementia, as I worked in a nursing home for almost a year, before deciding that I wanted to make elderly residents of nursing homes comfortable, and ensure they were well looked after. There is just so many horror stories about abuse of these vulnerable people, that I believe I could really make a difference to their care. I would appreciate any help from anyone. If you need any advice, I may be able to help, so it could be beneficial to both sides. Could I please reassure anyone that does reply that any information (identity etc) will be kept in the strictest confidence. I will not disclose any information unless agreed by yourself. Thank you for taking the time to read this note, take good care of yourselves and your relatives. Love Florence x ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch