How much more can a family take

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
hi, this is elaine, norrms war rushed into hospital on wednesday night with strangulated hernia, operated last night, very p00rly but still with us, please pray, love elaine xxx

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Dear Elaine,

I am so very sorry to hear your news. Please give Norms a huge hug from me, and one for you too my dear.

Will pray for you both

Love and hugs

Vonny xxx

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Dear Elaine,

You poor things! Give norrms our best wishes, and take care of yourself.

Michele

Oct 6, 2007
Dear Elaine,

So sorry to hear of your news. Please send my best wishes to norms. Take care of yourself.

Love to you both.

Michele
xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Elaine.
Keep your chin up. Norrms has fighting spirit.
My grandmother had a strangulated hernia in her late 80`s. She was very confused after the surgery and a bit delirious but she pulled through and made a full recovery.
So try not to panic if Norrms takes a while to come round after surgery.
Give him our love and you keep posting on TP if you can so we can all help to support you.
Love xx

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
dear Elaine sorry to hear about Norms sending all my love hope his on the mend soon larivy

Cl13

Feb 19, 2009
Cumbria uk
Hi Elaine, so sorry to hear this news, I wish Norms a speedy recovery, give him a big hug from me,
Take care love to you both, Lynn xx

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Hi Elaine,

It's nice to finally meet Norrm's other half in person - just wish it was under happier circumstances.

Please pass on love and best wishes to Norrms from all his friends at TP :)

Take care,

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Elaine, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope Norms is OK. Take care of yourself. Izzy x

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Hello Elaine

I’m very sorry to hear about Norrms. I hope your visit to the hospital goes well and that he is feeling a bit better by the time you get there.

As others have said, Norrms is a real ray of sunshine on TP and he is much loved here. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Thinking of you both, and thanks for making time to let everyone know how Norrms is doing.

Katherine

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Elaine

I've only just read your news and am so sorry that you are both having to deal with so much. Give Norrms a big hug from me and you can be assured that you are both in my prayers. You did well using the computer to post your messages:)

Love and a (((HUG))) for you.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Hello Elaine, I'm very sorry to hear about Norrms. Please be assured I'm thinking of you both and wishing Norrms a very speedy recovery.
Love from Deborah xx

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Oh Elaine..it's lovely to meet you at last..but I'm so sorry it's under such circumstances.

Please give Norrms our love and tell him to "Get Well Soon"..we'll miss him..but wish him a speedy recovery.

Take care of yourself, too, Elaine..and keep us posted if you have the time.

Love xx

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Elaine my dear hope you found your lovely Norrms feeling better, please give him our love and lets just hope for a speedy recovery, he will know we are all praying for you both, Trev is in respite , i expect your home feels as empty as mine without Norrms there,
but we will have them home soon i am sure love Pam