How much more can a family take

Nan2seven

Apr 11, 2009
Dorset
Hello, Elaine - Hope Norrms begins to feel much better really soon.
Take good care of yourself in the meantime.
Love, to you both,
Nan XXX

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hello Elaine, good to meet you ate last.:)

So sorry to read your news though, I hope you have good news today. I'll be praying for you both.

Give my love to Norrms please.:)

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
better

hi, norrms sat up, very sore but very grateful to be hwre. consultant sat us both down before the op and said because of his heart failure the odds of survivng the op was slim, norrms bein norrms has proved them wrong yetagain. he is 0n Allerton ward attorquay hospital nd says hi to all xxxx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What good news Elaine, thank you so much for updating us. I hope you have told Norrms how concerned we all are for both of you.
Love xx

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Hi Elaine,

I've only just seen this thread, and am relieved the news at the end is better than the news at the beginning.

Please give Norrms my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Elaine

I am thrilled that Norrms has beaten the odds and would you tell him from me (when he's able to take it in) that I am glad that he looked after you this time;)

Thinking of you Elaine as you must be worn out with all the upheavals these last months.

Love xx

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Elaine the last 24 hours must have been a nightmare for you so glad the outcome has been positive ,get well soon Norrms we all need you back on good form to cheer us up. you better keep an eye on his pots eles you will be in bother Elaine. love to you both Pam & trev

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
consultant sat us both down before the op and said because of his heart failure the odds of survivng the op was slim, norrms bein norrms has proved them wrong yetagain.

Now why doesn't that surprise me?:)

Well done, Norrms, you'll be back among us soon.

Love to both,

myheadisinaspin

Nov 6, 2008
marlow bucks uk
sorry to hear the news of norms elaine, hope he makes a speedy recovery and is back with soon telling his tale of the hospital ward. nice to hear from you, like others i wish it was under different circumstances.

donkey

Aug 16, 2009
sutton coldfield
get well soon

dear norrms and elaine, it never rains but it poors so sorry to hear your news and please give a big hug to norrms and tell him to get better soon i wondered why he hadnt replyed as we have so much in common im thinking of you love and hugs too you both lyn wife/ and mum xx

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Dear Elaine,

I am very sorry to hear about all your problems over the last year, especially the fact that Normms is ill and in Hospital.

Please tell him that we hope he is soon well again.

Tell him that we send or best wishes to you both.

Very Best Wishes

Ken

Cl13

Feb 19, 2009
Cumbria uk
Hi Elaine, thanks for the update thats good news, give him a great big hug from me.

Take care.

Love Lynn xx.

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Hi Elaine

Sorry to hear your news about Norms - please send him my love and tell him to get well soon as we miss him:D

Love

Amber 5

Jan 20, 2009
Berkshire
Wishing Norrms a quick recovery and return home. Hope you are all ok and sending my love and best wishes.
Gill x