How long has my dad got?

SLY2207

Jan 26, 2020
Dad passed away peacefully early this morning, unfortunately we were not there, but the nurses and carers were, although I'm devastated it's hugh realief me for me and my family as he is no longer in pain or just existing! Alzheimer's/Dementia it's a terrible, cruel and vile disease that has robbed me, my mum and brother of a lovely, kind, gentle giving father who could have been with us for another 30 years! 76 is no age to die! Thank you all for your support over the last week, now to heal, reflect and have faith in God that's he's in a better place xx

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I’m so sorry for your loss @SLY2207

I understand how hard it is to lose someone so young. My mum was 79 when she died - her mum was almost 94 - it seems so unfair. Look after yourself now. You dad has peace at last.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I am sorry for your loss, but glad that he is now at peace

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
Dad passed away peacefully early this morning, unfortunately we were not there, but the nurses and carers were, although I'm devastated it's hugh realief me for me and my family as he is no longer in pain or just existing! Alzheimer's/Dementia it's a terrible, cruel and vile disease that has robbed me, my mum and brother of a lovely, kind, gentle giving father who could have been with us for another 30 years! 76 is no age to die! Thank you all for your support over the last week, now to heal, reflect and have faith in God that's he's in a better place xx
Sending you love & light
Xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bcaputo5