how I got on at the memory clinic

purtycat

Feb 13, 2009
surrey
hello everyone i went to the memory clinic last week it was my second time going,i did some of the tests and he gave me the result the doctor said that i seemed alittle better which i was pleased,i asked weather it was because i stopped a tablet it might be the reason why,i asked if i could have a brain scan i could ask my gp when i want one in the near future,and if i want another memory test in the future only have to ask my gp.
And i just wanted to say please don't stop tablets to think it might inprove your memory because it won't, the doctor told me he wern't sure weather it did help my memory it hard to say what helped,take care purtycatx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello purtycat

It`s good news the doctor thought you were a little bit better. Well done.:)

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello purtycat..

i went to the memory clinic last week it was my second time going,i did some of the tests and he gave me the result the doctor said that i seemed alittle better which i was pleased,

That's wonderful news...purtycat...:)

I know you were worried about going...it's such a relief when you hear that things aren't as bad as you feared.

Love xx

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Purtycat,

I am so please you asked the Doctor and he gave you the tests.

Thanks for letting us know how you got on.

Best wishes
Christine.

p.s. perhaps I need to go - my daughter wanted coffee,I wanted tea, well I put both in the same mug :) :) :)

Best wishes
Christine

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hello Purtycat

I am really pleased that things are not worse but that there is some improvement:)

I had been wondering whether you did things to try to improve your memory like puzzles?

Love and I hope you feel relieved.

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Just so pleased for your Purtycat.

I know how worried you were, as anyone would be.

Take care of yourself, and thank you for the update.

Love n'hugs.

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Hi Purtycat

Glad your visit to the memory clinic was good and that you are no worse,and have had some improvement,all the best take care Marian x

sellyanes

Account Closed
Dec 8, 2009
london
Hi purtycat,
Here David from USA. Its good news for me that Doctor suggests you, you are little bit very well before that.Its good news.
Thanks for that ,Have a nice day....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micmomgram 5