How does talking point work - and how can one most easily use it?

JoanB

Feb 20, 2016
Having just registered, I went to the forum called 'how to use talking point' hoping to find some general guidance on how to use it - without success so far. I seem to get moved from one screen and discussion to another, without the sort of general guidance I had hoped for on how one can best use the site - either looking for advice on specific problems or just general guidance on supporting partners with dementia. Is there anything like this available, please - and how do I find it?

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
Having just registered, I went to the forum called 'how to use talking point' hoping to find some general guidance on how to use it - without success so far. I seem to get moved from one screen and discussion to another, without the sort of general guidance I had hoped for on how one can best use the site - either looking for advice on specific problems or just general guidance on supporting partners with dementia. Is there anything like this available, please - and how do I find it?

Hi Joan
Welcome to TP, you will find lots of support. There is a forum called I have a partner with dementia and I care for someone with dementia. All the posts come up on the main page each day so you can join any and the search box is really useful too
Here is a good starter
http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/faq.php

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
I see you joined because 'there are occasions when it would be helpful to share thoughts or ask questions of others who have a spouse with dementia'

If you click >>>HERE<<< you will be able to ask for advice or just chat about your concerns on the 'I have a partner with dementia' forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch