help for my mum

benny

Dec 7, 2009
Central Coast NSW
:)Hi guys been reading all your stories and would like to join in and be a part of your supporty group as you all sound so nice just wanting to talk to some one bout my situation with my mum who has maybe had the same sort of experience that I have had from a daughters point of view. looking forward to a reply
regards benny

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Hi Benny,

Have just read your first thread and can say you are not a monster, or if you are there are a whole lot of monsters here to join you!

It's great that you care so much for your mum. My sister and I also had difficulty getting our dad to accept that he needed help with mum but with patience, and as mum deteriorated, he finally accepted help firstly from us and latterly from Social Services, the GP etc etc.

I'm sorry your brothers aren't supporting you. I was lucky in that my sister and I saw eye to eye on the situation and both did our best to support dad and each other. I realise we were exceptionally fortunate in this and I hope that TP brings you some support and help and a little light relief too!

Please keep posting, it's lovely to have you on board

Vonny xx

benny

Dec 7, 2009
Central Coast NSW
thank ,you vonny

thanks for your words vonny it feels great to make contact with someone who knows and cares. I look forward to talk to lots more of you and do alot pore resrearch so I can help them through this tough time cheers benny

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharks2108