Hello

Josie-online

Jul 5, 2024
Hi thank you for allowing me to join this forum. I feel so tired and need advice on how to cope with my husbands verbal agression. He won't believe there is anything wrong with him and believes everything is my fault.

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Hello and welcome @Josie-online to this friendly and supportive forum. There is a wealth of shared experience of dementia here so I am glad you have found us.

I am sorry to read about your husband's aggression. That must be extremely difficult for you; I do feel for you. Is there any way you can get him to a GP appointment - or what may be useful if you can keep a written record of his behaviours, outbursts etc and let the GP know yourself of your concerns. It is not uncommon to be in denial that there is a problem, and that you are the person in the wrong.
I am attaching a link which you may find useful to help with dealing with and tips :
People here really do want to help, and most importantly, they understand, and others will probably be along shortly with their suggestions.