Hello

rec4fun

Jan 8, 2024
I'm new here. My mother has Alzheimer's. She's in the late middle stages I would guess. I'm the sole caregiver with my own health issues which sometimes make it very difficult to deal with some of her issues. I'm here for support, to give support, and to educate myself on dementia. Thanks for having me.

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
Welcome to Dementia Support Forum @rec4fun

You will definitely find support here - and you'll learn a lot through the shared experiences of others. I found this forum to be a huge help when I was a carer for my husband.

It is great to hear that you also aim to give support to others - this is what makes the forum the success that it is. We look forward to getting to know you.

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Hello @rec4fun and welcome from me too to this friendly and supportive forum. There really is a wealth of shared experience of dementia to be found here, and members understand and want to help.
I am sorry to read about your Mother.. It's tough for sure, caring for a loved one with dementia, There is no getting round that. I hope you will find this forum useful for information and support, and if you have any particular questions please do just ask.