Hello

Angelsoul

May 22, 2023
Hi, my mum was diagnosed with mixed dementia alzeimers/ vascular dementia in May 2023.This is my first time sharing this although I have been on forum since then. Have commented on a couple of posts just recently. The diagnosis was absolutely devastating and overwhelming. Well done for coming here for support. Trust me it really helps me. You are really in my thoughts. Xxxxxxxxxx

SeaSwallow

Volunteer Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
Hello @sitalou and welcome to the Dementia Support Forum. I am sorry to read about your mum's diagnosis which must have been a shock to you. You will find lots of help and support here on the forum from our members who have a vast experience of dementia in all of its forms.

Last edited by a moderator:

sitalou

Dec 8, 2023
Hello @sitalou and welcome to the Dementia Support Forum. I am sorry to read about your mum's diagnosis which must have been a shock to you. You will find lots of help and support here on the forum from our members who have a vast experience of dementia in all of its forms.
Thank you. I have some information that was very valuable already. I look forward to reading more and finding answers to my questions and hopefully in the future may be able to help someone else x x x

sitalou

Dec 8, 2023
Hi, my mum was diagnosed with mixed dementia alzeimers/ vascular dementia in May 2023.This is my first time sharing this although I have been on forum since then. Have commented on a couple of posts just recently. The diagnosis was absolutely devastating and overwhelming. Well done for coming here for support. Trust me it really helps me. You are really in my thoughts. Xxxxxxxxxx
Ah, I feel for you, it’s so hard to accept. You are in my thoughts too!!! Thank you x x x